Hello students! As more of you are leveling up, more items and weapons are becoming available to you! Below you will find our new and improved gear listing, and how you may obtain these items!
_____________________________________________________Magic ItemsMagic items can only be earned by doing Great Fairy Missions. They may occasionally be event rewards, and once in a blue moon there is a travelling salesperson that makes their way to skyloft with these items... but they're quite pricey! If you manage to obtain any magical items you will have to undergo training to use magic items. You must be at least a level 1 knight (green knight) to use them!
Book of Magic - grants user the knowledge of basic defensive magics
- Fire Rod - allows user to use fire to melt ice and set things ablaze. Not to be used on your peers!
- Ice Rod - allows user to control ice, creating bridges on lava or water or encasing your enemies in ice. Do not use for pranks!
- Sand Rod - allows user to create sand constructs, such as dunes to put you out of harms way or sand statues to confuse your enemy.
- Blue Ring - can up attack power by 25%
- Red Ring - can up defense by 50%
Power Bracelets/Gauntlets - if you're not very physically strong, these items allow for extra strength to help move heavy or large items from your path. Including that chubby kid who won't get off your favorite bench.Weapons
Some of the newer items below will require a certain level and some extra training in order to use them. Each weapon will have a description next to it. If you're interested in that weapon, be sure to read up on the requirements!
- Swords - For all your basic cutting needs. Great for starting a lawn mowing service if fighting isn't your thing. Requires Level 1 knighthood. No extra training required, as it is covered in your basic classes.
- Knives/Daggers - For throwing or close range surprise slicing. Also a handy gardening tool, and great for cutting that apple in half. Requires Level 1 knighthood and training in concealed/thrown weapons.
Other Close Range Weapons
- Spears - Great for stabbing or throwing. You can stick a watermelon on the tip and draw on someone's face. Just for fun. Requires Level 1 knighthood and training in polearms.
- Staves - Pretty much any polearm you can think of falls into this category, bladed or not. Want a staff? Great! Want glaive? Fantastic! Requires Level 1 knighthood and training in polearms.
- Tonfa - Remember when your mom said not to beat people up with sticks? Forget all that! Have fun with these bully sticks! Requires Level 1 knighthood and no additional training.
- Hammers - Ranging from one-handed to two-handed. Great for smashing things, especially pumpkins. Requires Level 2 knighthood and training in Heavy Weaponry.
- Axes - Ranging from one-handed to two-handed. When using a sword gets incredibly boring, cut things with this! Requires Level 2 knighthood and training in Heavy Weaponry.
- Ball and Chain - Exactly how it sounds, but probably best not to play tether ball with it. Requires Level 2 knighthood and training in Heavy Weaponry.
- Bow and Arrow - Regardless of the stories, shooting an arrow in someones butt won't make them fall in love with you. Requires a quiver. No extra training required. Any level.
- Slingshot - You'll shoot someone's eye out if you're not careful! Requires a seed pouch. No extra training required. Any level.
- Boomerang - If you throw this hunk of wood just right it might come back to you! No extra training required. Any level.
- Hookshot - Is that rupee too far away to grab? Do you want to get to the roof with little to no effort? This item is great for you! Only available as a Great Fairy Mission reward. No extra training required. Requires Level 1 knighthood.
- Grappling Hook - Similar to the hookshot, but more primitive. You have to actually be able to throw a rope and make it connect. No extra training required. Any level.
- Bombs - Please leave the renovations to the professionals! No extra training required. Any level.
- Whip - Try not to get too raunchy with it. Only available as a Great Fairy Mission reward. No extra training required. Requires Level 1 knighthood.
Any of the following items are available to be created at the Scrap Shop in the Bazaar. Except for Magic Beans. Those can be purchased from a seedy looking guy sitting outside the Bazaar. Bottles are not in the list as they are "Join Only" or special event items and cannot be purchased from the Bazaar.
Any of the above mentioned items will be available in the Bazaar unless stated otherwise!
Any weapon stating that extra training is required will require you to draw a comic/illustration/write a short story of your student receiving training for said item. Training for a certain item will also cover your training for other similar items. For example if you train in magic to be able to use the Fire Rod you are now able to use any magical item. If you train in Heavy Weaponry to use an Axe, you may also use any Heavy Weaponry. You will receive rupees for your training submission and a certification in your chosen field!
We hope you guys enjoy the new selections and have lots of fun in getting them and upgrading them! If you have any questions, please note the club.